July 30, 2020 UPDATED MESSAGE: Habitat for Humanity Lakeside Response to COVID-19
- Our business office staff are working a mix of home office and business office hours and our construction sites remain closed to the public at this time. We are seeing clients in our business office by appointment only.
- Limited individual volunteer opportunities have begun in our ReStore as of July 6. Dial 920-458-3399 ext. 301 to inquire or ask questions related to volunteering.
- Our housing programs are now accepting applications. Call Karina at 920-458-3399 ext. 305 for more information.
- Our ReStore is open to the public. Shopping and Donation Drop-Off Hours are Wed-Fri: 11:00-5:00 and Sat: 9:00-4:00. Donation pick-up is back open. Call 920-452-4175 to schedule a FREE pick-up. Our current store capacity is 50 customers. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Customers are required to wear masks while in the store. A medical note must be presented if you can't wear a mask for a medical reason. Face shields don't substitute for masks. Children unable to wear a mask must be seated in a shopping cart, stroller, car seat or in your arms at all times. If you don’t have a mask you can purchase one for $1 upon entry to the store.
how to complete court ordered community service hours with habitat lakeside?
If you have been court ordered to complete community service hours and would like to complete your community service hours with Habitat for Humanity Lakeside, the first step is to download our Court Ordered Community Service Form by clicking the button below. This form needs to be filled out and returned to our Volunteer & Special Events Manager, Emily Nuernberg. Her contact information is listed in the form.
Things to keep in mind:
- Give yourself plenty of time to complete our form and be approved to complete your hours with us
- Once you submit your form, we will complete a criminal background and sex offender registry check and review the information you provided for accuracy
- Once we review this information, you will be either approved or denied to complete your hours with us
- If you are approved to complete your hours with us, Emily will schedule a time for you to come into our office for an orientation meeting where she'll explain what volunteer opportunities we have and how you can sign up for shifts