May 2020 UPDATED MESSAGE: Habitat for Humanity Lakeside Response to COVID-19
- Our staff are working a mix of home office and business office hours.
- Our business office and construction sites remain closed to the public at this time.
- Our ReStore is scheduled to reopen on May 27. COVID-19 Hours will be Wed-Fri: 11:00-5:00 and Sat: 9:00-2:00.
- Onsite individual and group volunteer activities are cancelled through June 30.
- Our housing programs are accepting applications. Call 920-458-3399 ext. 305 for more information.
In 2019, our Board of Directors approved a new 5-year strategic plan to grow our operations in order to meet the housing needs of our county. Through this plan and by 2023, we have committed to serve 600 individuals in the county with our affordable housing solutions. This equates to building, financing & selling 20 homes through our Home Buyer Program, financing & repairing 55 homes through our country-wide Home Repair Program and financing & completing 200 home repair or community projects through our Rock the Block Program. The public facing documents which support our strategic plan are included below and include our case for support, strategic plan goals and affordable housing solutions. We would love to hear from you if you want to know more about what we're doing. Please reach out to Sarah Beckman, Executive Director, at 920-458-3399 ext. 302 or email@example.com with any questions or to set up a meeting to learn more about what we're doing.
Case for Support
Click on this document to learn why you should support affordable housing in Sheboygan County.
Strategic Plan Goals
Click on this document to learn about all of the goals outlined in our 5-year strategic plan.
Affordable Housing Solutions
Click on this document to learn about the ways in which we provide affordable housing solutions.